If you are looking for Ayurvedic solutions to improve your hair health? Try the best amla, reetha and shikakai powders for hair.
Amla, reetha and shikakai. These natural ingredients have been used for centuries for promotion of hair growth, strength and shine. With the growth of science and technology, readymade amla, reetha and shikakai powders have made it easier for people to add their magical benefits to their haircare routine. As chemical-free formulas, they come without the risk of adverse effects. A potion of these three ingredients will protect your hair from external factors, chemically-treated products and make your tresses healthy. Check out this list of the best amla, reetha and shikakai powders for hair.
Amla or Indian gooseberry is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, antioxidants and tannins, which helps boost blood circulation, reduce dryness, remove dandruff and prevents premature greying of hair. Reetha or soap nut makes your hair smooth and lustrous. And shikakai contains essential nutrients that improve your hair’s lifespan.
Best amla, reetha and shikakai powders for hair
The mixture of amla, reetha and shikakai can work wonders for your strands. These ingredients contribute to the development of healthy hair and scalp. We have carefully selected the best amla, reetha and shikakai powders in India that you must try for hair benefits:
1. Origenz Amla, Reetha, Shikakai, Bhringraj and Hibiscus Powder
This combo pack of amla, reetha and shikakai powder from Origenz also includes Bhringraj and hibiscus powder. It is suitable for all hair types and helps you improve your hair health. You can use a mixture of these ingredients as a hair mask to repair damaged hair and cells. It also promises to protect your locks from external damages and lower the pH value of your strands. This product also retains the natural oils of your locks and leaves them lustrous.
2. ORGASURE Amla, Reetha, Shikakai for Hair Care
If you are looking for amla, reetha and shikakai powders for hair growth, try this combo pack from ORGASURE. It promises to help clean dust, dirt and excess oil present in your locks. Besides improving hair growth, regular use of this paste can help control hair fall and dandruff. The brand states that this Ayurvedic solution is manufactured in ISO and GMP certified facilities, which ensures effective results.
3. IYUSH Herbal Ayurveda Amla, Reetha, Shikakai Powder for Hair
IYUSH Herbal Ayurveda Amla, Reetha, Shikakai Powder for Hair comes with bhringraj, hibiscus, brahmi, curry leaf, tulsi, neem and methi powder. This hair care product promises to nourish and strengthen your strands. It also acts as a natural hair cleanser that helps remove dirt, oil, impurities and boosts hair growth. You can use this mixture of amla, reetha and shikakai for dandruff reduction, repair damaged hair and relieves scalp infections. The brand claims that ancient grinding methods have been used to extract the herbs, which ensures that it retains all the natural nutrients.
4. SatyaaVeda Natural Amla, Reetha, Shikakai Mix Hair Care Mask Powder
SatyaaVeeda claims that its amla, reetha and shikakai hair care mask powder is 100 percent natural, ISO and GMP certified. It helps promote hair growth and enhance the texture of your locks. This product also helps tackle dandruff issues and contribute to a healthier scalp. The brand states that it is formulated without any harmful chemicals. Apply the mixture of this powder in your hair to maintain its natural moisture balance, add volume, and strengthen the roots.
5. AMAN Herbals Amla-Reetha-Shikakai Powder
AMAN Herbals claims that its amla, reetha and shikakai powder is free from ammonia and paraffin. This product can be used as a shampoo, conditioner and revitaliser, which simplifies your hair care routine. It offers a delightful cleansing experience and helps restore the natural shine of your locks. Adding to that, this amla, reetha, and shikakai powder penetrates deeply into the hair shaft and provides deep conditioning. Regular use of this powder smoothes your hair cuticles and makes the detangling process easy.
Also Read: I began using this DIY reetha, amla, shikakai shampoo, and this is what happened
What are the benefits of amla, reetha and shikakai powder for hair?
1. Rich in nutrients: Amla, reetha and shikakai are rich in essential nutrients that help stimulate blood flow and improve hair health.
2. Removes dandruff: The presence of antifungal and antibacterial properties help eliminate dandruff, control fungal growth and prevent dryness.
3. Eliminates dirt: Regular use of this mixture helps eliminate dirt, impurities and excess oil from the scalp.
4. Prevents premature greying: Chemically-processed products may result in premature greying. Using the mixture of amla, reetha and shikakai can control premature greying of your hair and promote healthy locks.
5. Promotes lustrous locks: This paste deeply cleanses your hair and improves the scalp health. This leads to smooth and shiny hair.
6. Anti-inflammatory properties: The presence of anti-inflammatory properties helps soothe irritated scalp, which reduces flaky scalp and dryness. This leads to healthy, dandruff-free and soft tresses.
How to use amla, reetha and shikakai powder?
- Take 1 spoon of amla, reetha and shikakai powder each and mix it in a bowl.
- Add a little water in the mixture and make a paste.
- Apply the paste in your hair and massage gently for 5-10 minutes.
- Now, leave the paste for half an hour to get better results.
- Lastly, rinse it off with water.
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)