If you want to get chiselled arms at home, check out this list of the top tricep ropes that you must include in your home gym.
If you want to tone your arms at home, performing tricep pulldown rope exercises can be beneficial. Besides helping you tone up, it improves your functional fitness to perform daily activities with ease. Pulldown exercises also engage your core, back and shoulders, for more strength. A simple way to build stronger triceps at the comfort of your home can be adding the best tricep ropes in your workout routine. Check out our curated list of the top tricep ropes.
6 best tricep ropes for home workout
Here is a list of the perfect tricep ropes that you must include in your home gym to perform targeted exercise:
1. B Fit Nylon Braided Triceps Rope
The B Fit Nylon Braided Triceps Rope comes with a secured plastic end and swivel shackle, which ensures durability and safety. It is especially designed for most cable workout machines. Additionally, this rope can support up to 0.75 kg weight. The textured grip handles of the rope ensures a more comfortable and stronger grip. You can use this rope for performing back, biceps, shoulders and triceps exercises.
2. FITCOZI Tricep Rope Cable Attachment Pull Down Rope
The FITCOZI Tricep Rope Cable Attachment Pull Down Rope features two sets of anti-slip neoprene handles, which ensures safety during workout. It provides a greater range of motion, which helps you to max out your muscles. The ergonomic design of the fitness equipment minimises the stress on your wrist and improves the level of your isolation exercises. It helps you improve your triceps, arms, back, abs, glutes and more.
3. SYL Fitness Tricep Rope Attachment
If you want to perform tricep rope pushdown exercises at home, try this fitness equipment from SYL Fitness. This heavy-duty nylon braided rope comes with solid rubber ends and a snap hook. It helps you target your muscles and build the strength of your arms.
4. FITSY Heavy Duty Tricep Rope
This tricep rope extension from FITSY is made of high quality nylon material. It comes with durable rubber stoppers and heavy duty chrome plated attachment, which prevents slipping or sliding during workout. This fitness equipment is ideal for home gym exercises, ab machine, cable crossover or any pulley system. It is especially designed to improve your triceps, biceps, shoulders and grip strength.
5. CAP Barbell Deluxe Tricep Rope
The CAP Barbell Deluxe Tricep Rope is made of heavy duty 1.5 inch polypropylene material. It features rubber ends, which prevents slipping while performing rigorous tricep exercises. This rope can support up to 150 kg weight. Without any doubt, it is one of the best attachments for developing triceps.
6. Wearslim Professional Tricep Rope
The Wearslim Professional Tricep Rope is manufactured using high quality nylon material. It features durable rubber stoppers and heavy-duty chrome plated attachment, which enhances your workout experience by preventing injuries. Especially designed to develop your triceps, back, shoulders, abs and grip strength, this tricep rope is ideal for pulley systems, which can maximise your fitness ability.
Benefits of tricep ropes
1. Improves strength: It helps to stabilise your joints, leading to strengthening triceps. This allows you to build strength and lift more weight.
2. Supports isolation exercises: These ropes help you perform isolation exercises, which allows you to target your triceps and fix any muscle size imbalance.
3. Convenience: This fitness equipment enriches your workout experience as it is convenient to use at your home.
4. Budget-friendly: Most tricep ropes come with an affordable price tag. It allows you to improve the strength of your triceps without hurting your pockets.
5. Prevents injury: Performing tricep pushdown using ropes can help you prevent the repetitive stress injuries on your tricep.
How to use tricep ropes
- Attach the rope handle to a cable stack and adjust its height as per your requirements.
- Perform warm up exercises before heading on to the next level. It will reduce the risk of injury.
- Now, stand straight facing the cable machine and grip the tricep rope with an overhand grip.
- Straighten your arm pushing the rope downward and squeeze your triceps at the bottom of the movement.
- Now, return to the starting position with controlled movements.
- Bring variations in your exercises with the help of the ropes.
- Furthermore, perform cooling down exercises to let your heart rate and blood pressure slowly recover.
Also Read: Try these 5 tricep dip variations if you want toned arms
(Disclaimer: At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team but use your discretion and an expert’s opinion before using them. Their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)